Physical Therapy of Wimberley offers a unique, hands-on approach to Physical Therapy with state-of-the-art exercise and biofeedback equipment, an evidenced based approach, in an energetic uplifting environment.
Our 4,500 square foot facility is conveniently located next to Brookshire Brothers Grocery Store and we are excited to finally be able to meet the outpatient Physical Therapy needs of our hometown and surrounding areas!
It is our goal to make Physical Therapy as convenient to our patients as possible.
- Extended hours of operation for your convenience
- Minimal wait times
- One-on-one care with the same provider
- We accept all major forms of insurance and will work with the patient to set up a payment plan if we are not covered under their policy
- Conveniently located next to Brookshire Brothers in Wimberley, TX
We treat every injury and condition concerning women’s health including:
- Pelvic Floor Pain & Dysfunction
- Stress & Urge Incontinence
- Pre & Post Operative Bladder Surgery
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Diastasis Recti
- Pain with Intercourse
- SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)
- Birth Preparation
- Post Surgical Scar Tissue